Grandstream HandyTone 702/704
The HT702/704 analog telephone adapter (ATA) allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for home or office applications. The product features 2/4 FXS port and 1 10/100Mbps port to extend VoIP services to analog phones.
The HT702/704 is a 2/4 port analog telephone adapter (ATA) for residential and office environments. Its ultra-compact size, superb voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, strong security protection, excellent manageability and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones and enables service providers to offer high quality IP service. The HT702/704 is an ideal ATA for individual use and for large scale commercial IP voice deployments.
- 2/4 FXS analog telephone port, 10/100 Mbps port
- Status LED for power, internet, LINK/ACT and phone status
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
- 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more