Grandstream HT701 ATA
The Grandstream HT701 is a 1 port analog telephone adapter (ATA) which allows you to use an analog phone or fax device on an IP or VoIP network.
Grandstream HT701 ATA Overview
The Grandstream HT701 is a powerful VoIP ATA for residential users and road warriors. Its ultra-compact size, superb voice quality, rich functionality, strong security protection, excellent manageability, and auto provisioning enables service providers to offer high quality IP Voice service at extremely competitive prices.
The HT701 is an ideal single-port ATA for large scale commercial IP Voice service deployment. It is also a good choice for road-bound employees who can tap into the company IP Voice system using an existing analog line in their hotel rooms.
Grandstream HT701 Features and Functions
- 1 FXS port for analog devices
- 1 10/100 Ethernet Port
- LED indicator lights for Power, Internet, LINK/ACT, and Phone Status
- Advanced telephony features:
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3-way conference
- Do not disturb
- Message Waiting Indication
- Multi-language voice prompt
- T.38 fax
- Flexible Dial Plan
- Voice Codecs: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.729a/b, G.726, iLBC
- Strong security protection: TLS/SRTP/HTTP
- Automated provisioning: TR069, HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP