The Panasonic KX-TGP500 is a Dect solution which includes the base unit and a DECT cordless handset. The KX-TGP500 can be expanded to include up to 6 DECT KX-TPA50 handsets.
Panasonic KX-TGP500 Product Overview
The Panasonic KX-TGP500 responses to the needs of SIP IP-Centrix/Hosted PBX systems and Asterisk users. Conveniently, no need to setup a system telephone at every base. This system also enables you to use a range of convenient services provided by the carrier such as Call Forward, Voice Mail etc. Also, this system can be used as a wireless terminal.
Panasonic KX-TGP500 Features and Specs:
- Support for 3 simultaneous network conversations
- CODEC: G.711a-law / G.711m-law / G.722(wideband) / G.729a / G.726(32K)
- DECT radio technology
- 2.1" Large LCD with white back light on cordless handset
- Handset call button with status indicator on base unit
- Up to 6 DECT cordless handsets
- Support for up to 8 SIP registrations (e.g. up to 8 DID lines or extensions)
- Ethernet pass-through port
- Hands-free speakerphone on base unit and cordless handset