Panasonic KX-TGP600 Cordless DECT Phone w/ Base Station
Panasonic KX-TGP600 Cordless SIP Phone System
The Panasonic TGP600 Cordless DECT Phone with Base Station is a great DECT phone solution that can sustain up to 8 simultaneous network conversations, handsets, and also SIP registrations.
Panasonic KX-TGP600 Cordless SIP Phone System Overview
This entry level model features a base station unit that can be wall mounted, and also comes with a top of the line SIP cordless handset with charging station. Containing high-quality wideband voice services, as well as noise reduction, this unit is equipped with a phone book of up to 500 contacts and nearly 200 hours of stanby and 11 hours of talk time. The TGP600 also has a repeater that registers up to 6 lines. With a 1.8 inch, 65,000 color TFT display, this cordless handset and base station unit will meet the needs of your business.
Panasonic KX-TGP600 Cordless SIP Phone System Features and Functions
- VoIP Support: IETF SIP Version 2, Broadworks/Broadsoft Inc., Asterisk/Digium Inc.
- Voice Codec: G.722/G.722.2 (AMR-WB), Narrowband G.711a-law/G.711u-law/G.729a
- Network: (1) 10/1000 base-T auto MDI/MDIX Ethernet LAN port, IP Stack mode of IPv4, IPv6, IPv4/IPv6 Dual
- Security: Secure RTP, SIP/SIP-TLS
- Provisioning: MTTP/MTTPS/FTP/TFTP and Local/Remote WEB Config.; Disabling provisioning feature of local operation (yes)
- QoS Support: DSCP, IEEE802.1q, TOS
- Key and Indications: LED Status Indicator (Base Unit), LCD Handset 1.8 in color screen