The Advanced Asterisk™ Call Center Software Solution Suite.
QueueMetrics sets up modern standards in performance measurement, statistics and reporting for call centers based on the Asterisk PBX technology.
Successfully used in thousands of contact centers worldwide, since 2004.
- Remote Installation: Our engineers will guide through the full installation process step by step. After purchase, we will contact you in order to set up a suitable time for intervention. Remote installation service does not include rebuilding and configuring Asterisk PBX or MySQL, both must be already present on the machine and fully working before our intervention.
- Support Pack: 1 hour included
- QueueMetrics Tranning: Standart
- Live administrator and supervisor call center status panel.
- Area code breakdowns inclusive of calling and waiting time.
- Agent billable and payable time with total sales, contacts and conversion statistics.
- Live agent page with queue statistics and agent controls.
- Total unanswered calls with disconnection time and position.
- Complete call distribution statistic, including sales and contacts, by week, day or hour.
- Administrator message broadcasting and SMS functionality.
- Full agent availability with session and pauses details and history.
- Inbound ACD call attempts with metrics available by operator, terminal and queue.
- Detailed call information including the Asterisk Call ID and recorded call.
- Total of answered calls including call length and waiting time metrics.
- Inclusive SLA of answered and unanswered calls and disconnection causes.
Hot Backup: If you need to run QueueMetrics in an Active-Passive High-Availability mode, you need a separate license for each server.