Sangoma Call Center Bundle for FreePBX
Take your contact center to the next level with the Call Center Builder Bundle. This bundle provides advanced reporting tools:
- Caller ID Management-modify the Caller ID that is outpulsed on the fly.
- Class of Service-provides granular control at the extension level to access and set permissions of specific calling features of your PBX. These features include Outbound Routes, Feature Codes, Ring Groups, Queues, Conference Rooms, Voicemail Blast Groups and Paging.
- CRM Link Integration- allow you to connect your PBX to your support CRM software to push call history and caller information to your CRM and in conjunction with Zulu allow Click to Call from your CRM and Call Popups into your CRM on inbound calls.
- Outbound Call Limiting-allows you to place restrictions on how many times a number is called during a certain time period
- Pinset Pro- provides you greater flexibility in the deployment of security Pin Codes, allowing system administrators to assign Pin Codes directly to extensions and granularly control per extensions which outbound routes are allowed to be dialed without pin codes
- QXact Reports-provides full control over what data is displayed for each type of report and allows you to build custom templates for quick reporting.
- VQ Plus- override the settings of a real queue on a per-call basis. When a call flows through the virtual queue, the settings you have selected will be applied to a real queue later in the call flow
- Web Call Me- allows you to easily add an HTML call me box to your website. Visitors simply put there phone number in to be connected with you, or a specific destination.
- XactDialer-Create a broadcast campaign and choose where to route your calls. XactDialer even gives you the option to route calls to different destinations based on whether a person or voicemail answers
25 year usage license and 1 year of upgrades included with the purchase. Requires FreePBX 13 or greater and only officially supported on the Official FreePBX Distro platform.