Yealink Headsets YHS32
Yealink YHS32 IP Monaural Wired HeadsetThe Yealink YHS32 is an ultra noise cancelling monaural headset with an RJ9 QD connection for Yealink phones.
Yealink YHS32 Product Overview
The Yealink YHS32 is the over-the-head style headset which is made for the office worker, SOHO, or call center staff. It is compliant with the full range of Yealink enterprise IP Phones (not the VP-2009P IP Video Phone). It features professional boom microphone and is ultra lightweight at only 0.01oz. The light weight ensures the user remarkable comfort even wearing the YHS32 all day long.
The Yealink YHS32 holds a unique position in the market with the combination of comfortable experience, durable life cycle, superior voice quality, and competitive price.
Yealink YHS32 Features and Benefits:
- Superb sound quality
- 1 x RJ9 headset jack
- Quick disconnect, 1 meter cord line
- Strong design, with 330° rotatable boom rolling of about 30,000 times and more
- Pliable steel headband, large size ear pad and padded T-bar
- ActiveProtectionTM safeguards the user from high levels of acoustic burst
- Transmit Sensitivity: -38.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Receiver Sensitivity: 95dB SPL +/-3 dB SPL
- Receiver Impedance: 150 ohm
- Voltage range: 1.0-10 V
- Net weight: 50g