Yeastar TA Analog VoIP Gateways are cutting-edge products that connect legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. Featuring rich functionalities and easy configuration, TA is ideal for small and medium enterprises that wish to integrate a traditional phone system into IP-based system.
- Yeastar TA400 supports 4 FXS ports to connect analog phones to IP-based data networks. It is compliant with SIP industry standard and compatible with various PBX, IP-PBX, softswitches, and phones.
- Yeastar TA800 features 8 FXS ports for analog phones and is designed to meet various demands of IP applications. The powerful features and robust performance simplify the integration of legacy phone system and IP-based system.
- Yeastar TA1600 offers 16 FXS ports to connect TDM based telephony infrastructure to an IP network. TA1600 facilitates communication for small and medium sized businesses with a cost-effective and reliable solution.
- Yeastar TA2400 is a high-quality 24 FXS ports analog VoIP gateway that connects branch offices and multi-tenant buildings to an IP network, realizing substantial savings on inter-office long distance calls.
- Yeastar TA3200 provides 32 FXS ports to integrate analog phones, Fax machines and legacy PBX systems into IP communications system. TA3200 allows users to deploy the economical solution in enterprises rapidly and confidently.
- Yeastar TA410 is a 4-port FXO VoIP gateway that connects analog telephone lines or PABX extension interface to VoIP networks. It is a cost-effective and reliable solution for office-to-office voice connectivity.
- Yeastar TA810 allows to connect 8 PSTN lines or PABX extension ports for a wide range of IP applications. The high quality and reliable TA810 is ideal for call centers, multi-location companies, and carrier services.
- Yeastar TA1610 supports 16 FXO ports to interface with PSTN or PABX extension port. Suitable for large-scale deployment and management, TA1610 features toll-quality voice call and top performance and reliability.