Conference Phone Grandstream GAC2500
Grandstream GAC2500 Android Enterprise Conference Phone Features and Functions
- Protocols: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IPUDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6, OpenVPN (pending)
- Network Interface: Auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet port with integrated PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at Class4)
- Microphones: 3 cardioid microphones; 12ft pickup distance
- Speakerphone: Frequency: 220-14,000 Hz; Volume Up to 86 dB at 0.5 meter
- Bluetooth: Yes, integrated 4.0
- WiFi: Yes, integrated 802.11 b/g/n
- Package Content: GAC2500 phone, universal power supply with 10ft. cord, 16 ft. network cable, 4 ft. USB cable, 16 ft. Rj48 cascade cable, Quick Installation Guide
Grandstream GAC2500 Android Enterprise Conference Phone
The Grandstream GAC2500 Android Enterprise Conference Phone is the latest VoIP conferencing solution from Grandstream. Featuring 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts, this conference unit utilizes the power of Android IP to allow for a broad range of communication possibilities.
Grandstream GAC2500 Android Enterprise Conference Phone Overview
The GAC2500 features a 4.3" capacitive touch screen, Gigabit Ethernet speed, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 7-way conferencing, and also daisy chain support. This conference until also delivers HD quality audio and also contains automated provisioning to ensure an easy deployment. The GAC2500 also runs Android 4.4, with full access to the Google Play Store; allowing for the use of almost any applicable application, including custom. This unit also offer WiFi support, built-in Bluetooth and also advanced security protection, allowing for privacy and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.