Digium IP Phone A25
Digium's A25 IP Phone is a mid-level Gigabit phone with a scroll key that can access up to 30 contacts. This model supports 4 lines and has 2 full-color LCD displays.
Digium's A-Series of Asterisk IP Phones is an open source product line that allows the user to create a personalized communication solution while sticking o a budget. The A-Series of IP Phones A30, A25, A22 and A20, all provide the standard features that any user would want to use such as call waiting, call transfer and auto answer; and with four models ranging from the receptionist phone to the CEO, you have options! The A-Series Asterisk phones are the perfect "budget-friendly, without sacrificing quality" phones.
The A-25 is a mid-level gigabit phone with 2 switched 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports. This model is perfect for the average phone user who requires gigabit networking.
- 2.8 inch backlit color main LCD display
- 2.4 inch backlit color BLF screen LCD display
- 4 line appearance keys
- 6 Rapid Dial keys, up to 30 BLF entries
- 5 feature key
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- 5-way navigation controller
- Headset, speaker, and mute keys
- LED Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume control
- 4P4C (RJ-9) handset jack
- 4P4C (RJ-9) headset jack
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) port
- 2 switched 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 5 volt DC power port
Note: The A-Series IP Phones are not compatible with Digium Switchvox!